.-undeniable - impossibillties-. <body>





emoliiciious princessY

Photobucket
ximin
sweet-sixteen
heart someone

-[she's-in-love-with]-
him
ELMOs.HIPPOs.SHEEPs.DUMBOs
pink.red.white.black.purple.
stars to bits and pieces.
music
beachlife.

[she-disdains]-
hypocrites.
nags.
forced into things.

Hit Tracker
Web Site Traffic Counters


her wishlist Y

to be wibb him
to see his smile
stop brooding over things
be a better person
get good results
new laptop
a adiddas/puma bag
that study table
new shorts
new skirts
new tops
that guess heels
that brown addidas jacket



darliinksY

♥sherlin
♥jennifer

Alvis
brandon
candice catherine christina
gene
hazel huimin
jiiaxiin jeremy jessica jiewei joshua
kelvin korkor
lianli lilin loongxian
mingyi
peiyi
qinghui qixin qunbo
szekai
xinyi xingyu
yilin



whisper goodbyeY



kick them awayY
Photobucket
Friday, August 15, 2008

*clearing off the cobwebs*
added new song to my blog :D didn't intend to removed the old one as both are equally nice xD here's the lyrics below, hope you like it. xD

Tonight - Fm Statics

I remember the times we spent together
On those drives
We had a million questions
All about our lives
And when we got to New York
Everything felt right
I wish you were here with me
Tonight

I remember the days we spent together
Were not enough
And I used to feel like dreamin'
Except we always woke up
Never thought not having you here now
Would hurt so much

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you, I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight

I remember the time you told me
About when you were eight
And all those things you said that night
That just couldn't wait

I remember the car you were last seen in
And the games we would play
All the times we spilled our coffees
And stayed out way too late

I remember the time you sat and told me
About your Jesus
And how not to look back
Even if no one believes us
When it hurts so bad
Sometimes not having you here
I sing

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you, I can't just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight

I sing
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you I can't just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight
-

anyway,
oral is on Monday!! it's like, time flies so fast and it's august already. only 53 more days left to Os.
totally screwed. ii'm not even slightly prepared. maths is like gone case. can only put all my hopes on english and science. but without maths, its like, gone case too. argghh, why is it so important to have maths as a subject? early childhood also don't need to use maths. screw it.
nevermind, ii believe ii will make it through(: decided to spent more time studying than going out xD
not only because ii wanna mug for exams, but ximin is kinda tired of outside life?
going out everyday can be a pleasure, but too much of it seems to be boring? imagine doing the same thing every single day. ximin is starting to hate the faces that people are showing nowadays.
totally insouciance.

everyday there bond to be trouble and gossip between people. it's totally sickening.
backstabbing others is definitely not fun at all. neither will it make others happy.
why is every body playing mind games every now and then?
why can't everything be simple and straight forward?
why must you make someone utterly upset then you will feel happy?
why must everyone change just before ii change up wih the pace?
if finding faults with someone and making others irritated, upset and angry makes your day, ii think you're completely insane.. if that's what friends are for, then ii see no point why people need a friend like you. you're no longer who you used to be.. the happy and helpful you have become freaking irritating and unfriendly. every sentence you make hurts someone else pride in a way or another.
if you didn't realize or thats what you intend to do, i'm *speechless*.

ximin tried to be who she used to be. happy go lucky and cheerful.
she tried her very best to catch up with everybody pace and please everyone if possible.
but why does she get hurt all the time instead? all she wanted was someone to talk to and play with.
she don't expect any returns for the thing she does, she merely wanted everyone to be happy.
is she wrong? why must everyone speak to her in disdain? she's getting tired of guessing all the mind games and words that people are using. she don't understand why things can't be what it used to be. she don't understand why there must be conflicts every now and then.
is it everybody thats changing or she's the one changing? she never seems to be able to catch up with the pace no matter how hard she tries. or maybe she simply don't wih to accept the changes thats made?

SHE WANTS A RUNAWAY VACATION!

*nicole.
-if only you are here by my side=/


_undeniable-impossibilities
9:55 PM